- These regulations regulate the rules according to which the customer club of the "Mishchit" chain (hereinafter: " the club "), which is managed and operated by Mishchit Beit Shel Shafam Ltd. company number 514902477 (hereinafter: "the company " or " Mishchit "), whose address She is Alterman 28, Tel Aviv.
- Mishkit reserves the right to change the terms of membership in the club and/or joining it and/or the terms of the statute, from time to time, at its sole discretion, without prior notice, and subject to any law. Starting from the date of the modification of the regulations, the new version will also bind the club members who joined the club before the modification of the regulations, and subject to any law. The mandatory regulations will be the one that will be published in the club's stores, as defined below, and on Maskit's website, whose address is: maskit.com (hereinafter: "the company website ").
- In the event of any contradiction and/or inconsistency between the provisions of the previous regulations and/or any publication, written or oral, of any kind whatsoever, the provisions of these regulations and those stipulated therein shall prevail, unless otherwise stated in such publication and subject to the law.
Joining and membership in the club
- Any private person (and not a corporation) who fulfills all the following conditions (hereinafter: " club member ") will be considered a club member:
- completed the process of joining the club on the company's website or in the chain's branches, as detailed below;
- is an adult or a minor, whose age does not exceed 18 years, who will inform his parents or legal guardians about his joining the club as well as about the provisions of these regulations, and has received their approval to join and perform any activity within the club. Any activity carried out by a minor within the club, including joining the club, providing the minor's details to the company and exercising the club's benefits, constitutes the consent of the minor and his parents and/or legal guardian to what is stated in these regulations.
- By joining the club, the club member accepts the provisions of these regulations, including the changes that will apply to it, from time to time, according to the sole discretion of Meschit, and subject to all laws.
- The company will be entitled to refuse to approve the registration of a customer as a member of the club for any reason and at its sole discretion and without being obliged to justify its refusal, subject to any law.
- Joining the club will be done by contacting the company, at one of the club's stores, as defined below, or through the company's website, as detailed below:
- As part of joining the club on the company's website, the customer will be asked to follow the instructions that will appear on the company's website from time to time for the purpose of joining, in a way that can include filling in his personal details, sending a joining form on the website, adding the item to join the club and the shopping basket.
- As part of joining in the club stores, the customer will be required to follow the instructions given to him by the company representative for the purpose of joining, in a way that can include joining using a digital form or joining using a physical form, according to the sole discretion of the company. As part of joining the club stores, the customer will be asked to fill in his personal details in a digital or physical form, according to the company's discretion, as issued by the company from time to time, which will be sent to the customer's mobile phone or as physically delivered to him, as the case may be. The customer will be asked to follow the instructions of the aforementioned form and/or the company representative.
- The company reserves the right to introduce payment fees for registration and to define the amount of the joining fees and/or to cancel them, at any time and at its sole discretion, provided that the aforementioned change will not apply to existing club members during their membership period, as defined below.
- Membership in the club will be for the period specified in section _____ below, and will come into effect after the completion of joining in accordance with what is stated in these regulations. After the end of the membership period, as defined below, a club member will be entitled to extend his membership in the club, subject to the conditions of the club's regulations that will be in place at the time with the company as decided by the company from time to time and at its sole discretion. In the case of renewal of membership in the club, in accordance with the terms of the club's regulations that will exist at the time with the company, the company may, but is not obliged, to decide that the customer will not be required to fill out any form.
- A club member who purchases in the club's stores, as defined below, a total amount of NIS 3,500 or more, in a 12-month period, will be entitled to upgrade the club's membership to an I.P type club membership (hereinafter: "the VIP club" ) . The VIP club may grant additional benefits and promotions on top of the benefits, as defined below, of the club member, this without additional payment, as will be published from time to time by the company, according to the company's sole discretion.
- When upgrading to the IP club for the club member, the aforementioned club member will be given a joining gift via a message that will be sent to his mobile phone, as a one-time benefit to be redeemed at the club's stores (hereinafter: " VIP gift "). Redemption of the VIP gift is conditional upon presentation of the aforementioned message and valid membership in the VIP club. The VIP gift is valid only within 3 months from the date of upgrade to the VIP club (VIP gift and benefits for VIP club members in accordance with section 11 above, above and below together: "The benefits of "VIP ").
- The validity of membership in the IP Club is as detailed in section __________ below.
- The provisions of these regulations will apply to the members of the IP club with mandatory changes, and in the meantime, provisions that apply to a club member, will also apply to a member of the VIP club; Instructions that apply to the club, will apply to the VIP club; Instructions that apply to the benefits will also apply to the VIP benefits; And all with binding changes unless otherwise stated.
- Upon joining the club, the club member agrees that the information will be transferred by Mishchit to the company with which Mishchit has contracted and/or will contract, which manages the customer club, and this for the purpose of operating the customer club.
- All club members will be entitled to a benefit, when purchasing at the club's stores, during the calendar month in which their birthday occurs (hereinafter: " birthday benefit "). Receipt of the birthday benefit will be conditional upon presentation of the ID card at the time of purchase. For the purposes of this section, the term "birthday" means the foreign date of birth (day and month) of the club member.
- Upon joining the club and/or renewing the membership (except for upgrading the club membership to an IP club), the club member will be entitled to a joining gift, in the amount of NIS 50, to be redeemed in the company's stores, which will come into effect two weeks from the day of joining the club and/or renewing the membership, and which will be valid for 90 days From the day it came into effect (" accession gift ").
Club members will be entitled to purchase various products at prices unique to the club, participate in unique promotions and/or receive other benefits, all in accordance with the company's discretion (hereinafter: "the additional benefits ").
(The birthday benefit, the joining gift and the additional benefits, above and below together: " the benefits ").
- It is clarified that the club members will not be entitled to an additional discount and/or to exercise benefits and/ or IP benefits as the case may be, in the case of promotions that are not unique to the club members (ie - no doubling of promotions), so that the club members will have to choose whether to exercise the aforementioned benefit or participate in the promotion As mentioned, and this except in the case where it is determined otherwise by the company explicitly and according to its sole discretion.
- The realization of the benefits and/or the IP benefits will be possible for a member of the club and/or the VIP club as the case may be, provided that the purchase in which he is requested to realize the said benefits will be made by means of payment as determined by the company from time to time, and subject to the law.
- The realization of the benefits and/or the IP benefits will be carried out against the presentation of an ID.
- Membership period and cancellation of club membership:
- Membership in the club will come into effect on the date of joining the club, in accordance with the terms of the regulations, and will be valid for two years from the date of joining the club, so that the date of termination of membership in the club will be at the end of three years after the date of joining the club (above and below: "membership period"). It will be clarified that the company will be entitled, but not obliged, to extend the membership period, free of charge, and subject to its discretion. It will be clarified that the membership period in the IP club will be counted from the date of joining the customer club, and not from the date of upgrading to the VIP club
- Each member will be entitled to cancel his membership in the club and/or the IP club at any time by giving a cancellation notice, which includes the name of the club member and his ID number, in one of the following ways: Phone: 03-6884004; Email: info@Maskit.com ; registered mail: Alterman 28, Tel Aviv, "Meshchit Beit Shel Shasmar Bam" (hereinafter: "the company's offices"); by oral message in any of the club's stores; or on the company's website (hereinafter: " ways of cancellation").
- Cancellation of a club membership transaction made in the club stores : Cancellation of a club membership transaction made in the club stores shall be made within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of joining the club or from the date of delivery of a written document in connection with the transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, 1981-1981 (hereinafter: "Protection Law the consumer"), according to the latter, subject to and in accordance with what is stated in the Consumer Protection Law and the Consumer Protection Regulations (cancellation of a transaction), 2010-5777. The aforementioned cancellation will be done by giving a notice to the company that includes the name of the club member and his identity number, in one of the ways of cancellation detailed in section 2 above. In this situation, and subject to the fact that the club member has presented an invoice or other proof of transaction attesting to the very execution of the joining transaction,
- Cancellation of a club membership transaction made on the company's website :
- Cancellation of a club membership transaction made on the company's website will be done within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of joining the club or from the date of receipt of a written document in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, whichever is later, and subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, by sending a cancellation notice that includes the name of the club member and his ID number, In one of the ways of cancellation listed in section 2 above.
- If the club member is a person with a disability, a senior citizen or a new immigrant (as these terms are defined in the Consumer Protection Law), the club member may cancel the club membership transaction made on the company's website within 4 months from the date of making said transaction, provided that the communication in the transaction included a conversation between the club member and the company . The company will be entitled to require the said club member to present an appropriate certificate in accordance with the provisions of the law .
- After the cancellation of the membership in the customer club for any reason, including its expiration, the member will not be entitled to exercise any benefit that he was entitled to before the cancellation of the membership and/or the end of the club period, and subject to any law.
- Club membership card
- A club member who joined the club by filling out a physical form at the club's stores as stated in section 2 above, may receive a club membership card, in accordance with the sole discretion of the company, which includes a membership number (hereinafter: " membership card "). The membership card will be issued to the club member as mentioned at the time of joining, or will be sent to the club member by mail (according to the address indicated by the club member on the joining form) or in any other way, at the sole discretion of the company.
- In the event of loss, theft or damage to the membership card, which prevents its use, the club member will immediately notify the company, and will be entitled to receive a new membership card, in place of the old one that will be cancelled. It is clarified that in the event that the company decides to issue a replacement membership card to the club member, the issuance of the replacement membership card will be limited to one card only, free of charge. For each additional issuance of a replacement membership card (beyond the issuance of the first replacement membership card, which, as mentioned, will be free of charge), the club member will pay a total of NIS 100.
- The responsibility for keeping the membership card and how to use it rests with the club member only; And he waives any claim, of any kind, against the company and/or anyone on its behalf in connection therewith, including claims in connection with not receiving benefits arising from membership in the club due to any loss and/or damage and/or theft of the card, all subject to the provisions of the law.
- Subject to the law, the company will be entitled to cancel the membership of a club member and forfeit any rights arising from his membership in the club, including rights and benefits accrued, to the extent that they have been accrued, before the date of cancellation, if his membership in the club and/or the rights granted to him by virtue of his membership in the club are used illegally or Contrary to this regulation. If membership is canceled as stated, the club member will return the membership card, as far as it was given to him, to the company, without delay, at one of the club's stores or the company's offices.
- The benefits and/or benefits of the premium customers are for personal use by the club member and cannot be transferred or used or exploited by or through another. Membership in the club is personal and non-transferable, including the rights to it. Use of the customer club and/or the benefits and/or rights arising from the club shall be done by the club member and in the purchasing status only, subject to presentation of the club member's identification card.
- It is clarified that it will not be possible to realize the benefits and/or the premium benefits together with the realization of shopping vouchers, as they mean in the Consumer Protection Law. The club member will be entitled to choose whether to make use of the permanence benefits and/or benefits as the case may be, or the purchase vouchers, unless the company has expressly determined otherwise, at its sole discretion.
- Any action by the company for the benefit of the club member contrary to what is stated in the bylaws is in accordance with the law only and will not be considered a waiver of what is stated in these bylaws.
- These regulations are written, for reasons of convenience only, in the masculine language. What is said in the male language is also true in the female language.
29 These regulations are subject to Israeli law and jurisdiction in all matters related to its application shall be the competent courts in Tel Aviv only and not any other court.